Irish Cream Cheesecake-Marbled Fudge Brownies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 7 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9- by 13-inch metal baking pan with foil, edges overlapping the pan. Grease foil with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan set over low heat, combine unsalted butter, and semisweet and unsweetened chocolate. Stir frequently until the mixture is smooth. Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Whisk in eggs, one at a time. Fold in flour.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and smooth the top.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur and egg yolk.
- Dollop the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter. Using a knife or metal offset spatula, swirl the cheesecake batter with the top layer of the brownie batter.
- Bake until the cheesecake batter is just set in the center and a toothpick inserter in the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely in pan. Using the overhanging foil, lift the brownies out of the pan. Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Cut and serve. They are best served cold.
Will be making this like, tommorow